Machu Pichuu

Machu Pichuu

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sharing Cultures

The only thing better then recieving something is to give something.
Rosario, Argentina has presented me with a once in a life time oppurtunity to open myself up to a new culture, and to grow into appreciation of new values that they hold highly, and that I too can grow to hold.

The host family that I am staying with has offered me the warmth of shelter and a free seat at the dinner table every night of the week. Really, over the past month they have become "my family," and I more then anything want to give something back. It may cost me losing some of the bills in my wallet, but their hapiness and their smiles are much better to carry around.

Last night I shared with them an experience I believed to be a favorite among families of The United States. - I made French Toast.


What are some traditions or favorite meals that your family holds high? Among you, what are the similarities?? I would love to be able share some of these with my family here and new friends, (and I bet you would totally be helping me to score some more points with the ladies... :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment